Thermapen Sale

Just in case anyone is in the market for a Thermoworks Thermapen, they are once again having an open box sale. This is your chance to pick up a Thermapen for only $69. All units in this sale include instructions and the Thermapen User’s Guidebook. All units are like-new and include the full warranty. All include a calibration certificate. In most cases, you won’t be able to differentiate these from new stock.

http://www.thermoworks.com/products/thermapen/splashproof_thermapen_open_box_sale.html

Good lookin out Baratone! Been thinking about getting one of these ever since I realized my main thermometer was off by 7 degrees for AT LEAST my last brew day… if not longer.

Make sure to use the link in my above post. You will not find the link on their site.
:cheers:

Done and done! Thanks again for posting. Saved me $20 and forced my hand into buying one.

Dang, I just bought one 2 weeks ago at full price. Ugh!

these are the best?

Thanks, I just ordered one. I dilly dallied the last time they had a sale and missed out.

Thought I would bump this in case anyone missed it. The sale will be ending soon.

One of these damn days I’m going to get one of these! I’ve been saying this forever. :oops:

Me too! :oops:

Me too! :oops: [/quote]
Got mine today. It’s bigger than I thought it would be so the display will be really easy to read. Thanks for the heads up, Baratone Brewer
:cheers:

Me too! :oops: [/quote]
Got mine today. It’s bigger than I thought it would be so the display will be really easy to read. Thanks for the heads up, Baratone Brewer
:cheers: [/quote]
I agree, always said it, but never pulled the trigger. Well, finally did and it arrived today. I too was surprised at the size. Seems really well built.

Baratone, do you know anything about their pH meters? Thanks again for the link!

You guys are going to love your new Thermapens!

I use a Hanna 98127. but I have a good buddy that recently purchased one of the Thermoworks 8689 ph meters and have plenty of chances to play around with it. It has nice features,(0.01 resolution, replaceable electrode, up to 3 point calibration, auto buffer recongition, hold feature, and ATC). Its accurate and the batteries and electrode are very easy to change.

Thanks Baratone. Might have to get one of them as well.

Not a problem. I think he said he gave around $80 for his 8689 and the replacement electrodes run approx. $30.