Thanksgiving 2020

Well, it’s here! It’s been one hell of a haul too…
I’m thankful we are lucky to have a simple day today… even though there has been more of these in this year than, perhaps a whole life time of them combined…
I wish you all good food and good brews…
Sneezles61

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Even with all the rigamarole of 2020 I know I have so much to be thankful for.

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving! :turkey::maple_leaf:

Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving. Be safe.

Happy Thanksgiving. Not going anywhere and not having to make a traditional TG dinner has freed us up to cook what we want and stretch that fun over 2 days.
Big Thanks to the community here for being my go to place for distraction in 2020. Mucho :heart:

3 Likes

A late happy thanksgiving. Ya all

2 Likes

Happy belated turkey day boys! We had a nice one here. Almost 70 degrees so we spent all day outside with our (adult) kids and dogs. Scaled back TG dinner meant I finally convinced my wife to just cook a turkey breast instead of the full bird. Still lots of left overs. Very nice chill day.

1 Like

Happy belated Thanksgiving to all! We were at lake house just chilling a bit away from home. Wife did up traditional Turkey spread, which was amazing. Took up a 12 pack of Sierra Celebration that was quite tasty.

:beers:
Rad

3 Likes

I also picked up some Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale when I did a grocery run for the wife. I always have to get myself a treat!

1 Like

I consider a sixer a grocery run tip! :innocent:

:beers:
Rad

1 Like

All we have is 3.2% beer… and NA stuff in the grocery store…
Sneezles61

Dont miss that from when I lived in Minnesota.

1 Like

Happy belated Thanksgiving to everyone…here in Michigan we have no problem…knock on wood…getting anything with higher alcohol content…its the glue that holds this s%&@ show together we call 2020

2 Likes

My grocery store has the first aisle as you walk in one side all beers very nice selection other side all chips and snacks. Someone was thinking

1 Like

we are heading north today to find stuff my wife needs/wants… There is a liquor store that has a whole bunch of brews I can’t get from most any liquor store…
I’ll be like a kid in a candy store!
Sneezles61

2 Likes

And yet, your neighboring border state Michigan(at least via the state border in Lake Superior), has amazing beer selection in the grocery stores like Meijer and similar. I can’t get out of there without dropping a bunch of cash for brew.

@sneezles61 what is the story behind that little chunk of Minnesota stuck up in Canada in the center of the pic?

Apparently, someone had a fondness to that area, built a trading post thousands of years ago and wanted to be included into the U.S.A. You know… Trade routes via water for the fur trade…
Hey, thats a pretty cool looking topo map I’ve not seen before!
Sneezles61

1 Like

Here in Michigan even most convenience stores/gas stations carry a decent selection. :sunglasses: Apparently we have our priorities.

2 Likes