Thank you Shade

There may be others out there working hard to respond to posts so in no way am I opting to neglect you guys, but Shade has been the fastest and given the best advice for me personally since I’ve been logging in here. Just thought you deserved a shout-out, man. You’ve saved me from some really bad beers.

You’re welcome - always glad to help. Much easier to post to the interweb than to have people over on a brew day, especially since I start at 6:30AM. :wink:

Ya got a job, Shade?? Or are you just schluffin’ off all day at work like the rest of us?

Denny, Shadetree, and Baratone brewer have helped improve countless batches of my beer

:cheers:

Ditto! Thanks Shade! It’s guys like you that make this a great community.

It’s an honor to have a legend like Denny gracing us with his presence regularly as well. And a special thanks to Martin for keeping us well informed on water Chemistry. I’ve learned a ton from you guys, Nighthawk, Lenny,…

[quote=“Beersk”]Ya got a job, Shade?? Or are you just schluffin’ off all day at work like the rest of us?[/quote]I’m an environmental chemical engineer for a medium-sized semiconductor manufacturer and I spend a lot of time sitting at the computer running large spreadsheets or uploading/downloading stuff (I also maintain our internal websites), so I can take a minute here and there to check the forum when I feel like it.

I’m new to this forum and I can’t speak to Shade or the other users mentioned… But I must say the group of users on this board, in general, is super helpful. Great attitudes, very chill community vibe. Really enjoying it. Thanks all

:cheers: