Temps too high for WY1056?

Temps are rising here in Georgia. I was able to chill my wort to 70 deg last night but it rose to about 76 degrees before I pitched my WY 1056 starter (grown in mid 70s temps). First of all, is this too far outside of the temperature range for this yeast? The fermentation is already very active at this temperature but, should I be trying to lower the temperature closer to the 67 degrees recommended for this yeast, or will the beer be okay? Is it too late to fix this?
:?:

thats not too high for the yeast but damsure too high for optimum flavor. get it cooled as soon as possible down to 64 or there abouts. it may be too late but try it anyway.

That temp is OK for a yeast starter, but a little too high for fermentation. The sooner you can cool it the better, but most of the fermentation takes place in the first 1-3 days. It should still turn out decent though, just have to wait and see. Like everyone else says, try a swamp cooler next time, basement floors work well too, or even a cold wet tshirt with a fan on it.