I just brewed a Imperial IPA on 2-16-13. That night the temperature got down to 27 degrees F but the fermenter dropped to 47 degrees F. I brought by fermenter upstairs from my down stairs storage closet and the temperature has risen to 68 degrees F, but there is no movement in the airlock. Should I wait a few more days and see if there is any movement in the air lock, or should I pitch again?
I pitched 2 pkgs of Safale US05.
Measured OG 1.091