star san

while moving beer from primary to secondary ,I pulled auto siphon out of bucket of star san to start my siphon I put siphon in beer and other end in empty carboy and let it go ,forgetting to get rid of starsan in a container or down the drain , a whole auto siphon of starsan is in my beer .will this hurt the beer or me ?

It’ll be fine. People have sucked liters of the stuff into their beer using a blow off tube without negative results.

I don’t think it will hurt, its probably less than a cup in 5gal. Starsan is just phosphoric acid and a little detergent-type compound, the phosphoric is found in soda and the detergent apparently doesn’t affect head retention like some do (no surfactant properties).