Spamalot? Can we get an admin up in here?

Though I do have a strange desire to redesign my kitchen now…

Hear, hear!

Yeah but they never respond. Have been trying to get a rep as I am getting ready to remodel my kitchen. Lousy customer service if you ask me…

I’m not sure what has happened to all the moderators here. I try my best to keep up on this junk but am blocked at work so I can only do it after work or during lunch.

We won’t get one. NB/MWS is a small company based in MN and the mods in the past have been employees who either are too busy (or not even paid) to do this or they have moved on and don’t care. It’s surprising this forum even exists, despite being a smart marketing idea.
They hired a new digital director, but working on the forum and getting mods won’t directly help sales, so it won’t happen.

Greg how do you become a mod? I’m not computer savy but that I could prob delete threads.

[quote=“Loopie Beer”]Greg how do you become a mod? I’m not computer savy but that I could prob delete threads.[/quote]They contacted me many years ago. I believe you could PM Chris Farley or another one of the admins. Here’s more:

chris_farley	 Wed May 02, 2001 1:01 am 	257	Site Admin	 Send private message 	  	 Website 

6 rsodman Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:59 pm 78 Site Admin Send private message
7 braubot Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:13 pm 32 Site Admin Send private message
8 mrgrosser Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:37 pm 0 Site Admin Send private message
9 Nordeaster

It looks like a lot of our at one time enable Spam Blockers have been turned off. I’ve re-enabled and lets see what that gets.

I’ll be going through recently registered users and nuking any that appear spammy.

Thank you for your patience.

We’re getting ready to move the warehouse so there hasn’t been a lot time to glance at the forums.

Ok, cleared out quite a bit of garbage users.

For future reference, if we aren’t actively keeping track, email forum@northernbrewer.com

You can PM me too.
If all that fails, If you say Wil Wheaton’s name 3 times, he usually appears.

[quote=“rsodman”]Ok, cleared out quite a bit of garbage users.

For future reference, if we aren’t actively keeping track, email forum@northernbrewer.com

You can PM me too.
If all that fails, If you say Wil Wheaton’s name 3 times, he usually appears.[/quote]

Mark it Dude!

Thanks a lot.

And for the record, I started out as a forum user only, but I have become a NB customer as a result.

Keep up the good work.