Some things just make you go "Huh?"

I’m not sure what to think about this one.

Just imBev looking to increase profits. Canabidiol, or CDB is the compound that’s used and credited with most of the medicinal properties of cannabis. CBD products don’t get you high so it’s not like it’s a competitor to beer or other alcohol drinks. It’s more of a medicinal tincture.

2 Likes

“with Anheuser-Busch InBev in a $100-million joint venture” Joint venture, I get it. :grinning:

@dannyboy58 I tried CDB oil to try to ease some of the knee pain I have. Every day with the eye dropper I put some under my tongue until the bottle was gone. Can’t say my knees felt any better. Some people claim great improvements with CDB, this was just my experience. Would have been better to just burn one. Knees would still hurt but I wouldn’t care about it.

3 Likes

I haven’t tried CBD but I know there are many types on the market that are no more than snake oil. To be effective I guess it has to be very high quality and high potency. One of the issues with these products is there’s really no regulation whatsoever so anyone in a legal locale can manufacture it in their garage.

I hear people rave about it for certain ailments. I get great relief for arthritis in my hands from vaping medical grade cannabis oil but it’s also very high potency THC. Doesn’t help at all with nerve pain from my messed up spine but like you said…after a while I don’t really care anymore and I can sleep.

1 Like

I don’t think it is a good idea. Alcohol and THC is not good. My opinion. I also feel that the percentage of the beverage plus THC?

I have a friend that has about 5’ of metal rods bolted to his spine… Just had to go in and have a few bolts tightened up… 2 days on opioids… then the Dr’s allowed him to switch to his medical weed… No pain… He feels it was a God send… He’s still recuperating but, to me, there is a testament for HOW it really could benefit us… I’m not a fan of the opioids at all… But sometimes it is needed…But if you could get the patient off them ASAP and have a safer alternative… Sneezles61

1 Like

The beverage in this article is neither alcohol nor THC.

edit: I stand corrected. It looks like they’re considering both CBD and THC non alcoholic drinks. I agree an alcoholic drink with THC probably wouldn’t be a great idea.

Read the article again it says CBD and THC I believe

1 Like

I was sure it said without but on second reading it’s rather confusing on that point but i think you’re right. I guess they’re researching drinks containing each or both CBD and THC but non-alcoholic.

Yup, that’s what I read too. My son in law uses CDB oil to alleviate phantom pain. Works for him.

1 Like

Some co workers. Take the oil. And smoke some. They do say. It helps with the back pain. From lifting scubatanks. Here the dr. Believe in that weed is the cure. To many problems. Like pain relieve on cancer patients. My self take. Meds for knee issue and back pain. Me no more related weed. Or other dope stuff. Getting haha to old

1 Like

I don’t have a problem with what weed does medically, but I don’t think putting it (THC) into beer is a good idea.

1 Like