So for full disclosure... ORBC

Congratulations how wonderful I’m glad you still have the energy to post

Congratulations my friend cant wait to stop in next time im through there. My have to talk ya in collaboration brew me and you sometime in future. On a side note did you ever get to use that wild pitch yet.

1 Like

Thanks @squeegeethree. We have a great team so the work is manageable.

@damian_winter I can discuss a collab with the team. Haven’t had time for to brew a sour but I’m hoping to get one in next brew session.

1 Like

Congratulations!

Congratulations and good luck. Will you have regular taps or will they rotate?

Congrats Loopie! I"ll definitely do my best to stop in next time I’m over that way!

:beers:
Rad

We have 16 taps and plan on having 10 standards, with the rest being seasonal, rotating, and experimentals.

@radagast I certainly hope you can stop by!

The opening was absolute nuts! The doors were to open at 5pm. We had people showing up at 3! By 4 there were groups lining up all the way to the end of the parking lot. When we finally opened it was like Black Friday shopping… just nuts!

4 Likes

That’s awesome man! Hope it stays busy for you! Quality beer will keep 'em coming and I know you’re capable of that if you’ve figured out how to scale it. Best of luck brother!

One of the owners of a newer brewery in the town near me is also in the local homebrew club and was complaining/wondering about their progressive downturn in business since they opened. A few people posted very tactful comments that came down to," dude your beer/brewer sucks what do you expect/"

We have WAY to many breweries around here for one to stay alive with poor product.

2 Likes

Thanks man! Just getting home from the brewery. Was up at 4am to Work out and then went regular job. After that went and Brewed up my Helles recipe.

2 Likes

4am ? I wish I had that much ambition. Not really. I prefer yoga about 9nish

2 Likes

sounds like my schedule…haha

Yeah, I like yogurt about 9-ish too… Today… Some bailey’s in me coffee instead? hhmmm? Sneezles61

Applejuice for me at 10:00. Only an 8 oz. pour though cause I had to carve the turkey at the in-laws.