So for full disclosure... ORBC

Congratulations. That’s great. I wish you well. I’m on the east coast, so it’s a bit of a drive for a beer, but if I ever get out that way, I’ll be sure to stop in.
I look forward to you sharing more of your brewing experience and expertise.

Congrats! I will have similar news coming soon!

1 Like

And you too Voltron! you’ll be too busy to mingle with us? We’ll keep our eyes to the screen! Sneezles61

I’ll be around. :wink:

Congrats @loopie_beer! That’s so awesome to live out the dream that you and many of us on here have.

Congratulations my friend. I know i will be up that way towards end of july on way to our way to Maine to see the family. I got a few stops from evansville indiana to portland Maine that i want to stop by add you to the list

Thanks again all! @damian_winter we likely won’t be open until late summer/early fall.

Seems as though the brews are being"sampled"… Perhaps he can do a “swig and dash”? :relaxed: Sneezles61

Darn! I am driving to Dayton and back on Monday, I could have planned a lunch stop on my way back through! :innocent:

:beers:
Rad

It’s like you got called up to the majors! Congratulations and best of luck to you!

1 Like

Ok you are going to have 2 or 3 types of IPAs, a pilsner, but the real questions what is the SCARLET and GREY.
I’m thinking there is no way to do proper grey in beer. There are lots of ways to make scarlet tho’.
My best scarlets are pomegranate syrup and cherries.

You CANNOT make a buckeye beer though…
Poisonous Plant: All parts of the plant (leaves, bark, fruit) are highly toxic if ingested – because of the glycoside aesculin, the saponin aescin, and possibly alkaloids. Symptoms are muscle weakness and paralysis, dilated pupils, vomiting, diarrhea,depression, paralysis, and stupor.

Come to think of it that warning sounds like your average post game evening.

2 Likes

We would love to have you once we open! Nice thing is there’s a hotel right across the street so you can imbibe and stay awhile!

1 Like

Buckeye beer has already been done in Ohio for about 100 years

, presumably without the nut!

1 Like

Back when cans thought they had to be bottles. As opposed to now when bottles are pretending to be cans.

HaHa I’ve had the 2016 version of Buckeye. It tasted a lot like stale soda water, if it’s possible for soda water to be stale!

Cheers,

Ron

So, just a small notice on my end here… The local brewery in our town is full of great peeps… BUT… when it comes down to the cog that “actually” makes the brewery work, that guy is getting burnt out… He’s usually so full of energy, no one I know can keep up with him… I can see he’s slowing down… Without him, well theres a few peeps that have their hands on the taps who haven’t a clue how the beer gets there… I know being business minded counts for alot… But, without a product to sell… 0 X a million = 0… Make sense? Sneezles61

Absolutely makes sense. One thing we are big on is that EVERYONE understands the process of making beer and stylistic differences. A pet peeve of mine is when someone serving me the beer doesn’t know anything about it.

Of course, this is a problem that remains out of your hands once you get into distribution.

2 Likes

Offer to help out as an intern

I don’t have much time to spare just yet… In a couple of years… Then I’ll be helping them out. Sneezles61

Today is our grand opening! We had a soft opening last night with our kickstarter backers and investors. It was a good time! It’s finally here!

3 Likes