So for full disclosure... ORBC

So for full disclosure I’ve been blessed enough to use my skill and talent to assist in opeing a brewery:

This is why at times I’ve been absent.

If you have time check out our Kickstarter!

With that in mind I don’t expect individuals to contribute. HOWEVER, IF YOU COME TO THE COLUMBUS AREA AND VISIT LET ME KNOW. ESPECIALLY YOUR AVATAR NAME SO I CAN HOOK YOU UP WITH A BEER.

For the record this, to me, is by far the best Homebrew forum on the web. I’m hopeful can continue to contribute.

8 Likes

Nice. Good luck

Congratulations! And there’s finally a good reason to go to Ohio! :grin:

Congrats man! This is a major milestone and a huge dream for many of us here!!!

You’re the man @loopie_beer. Congratulations

Yes, Big congratulations !! Now you’ll be so busy… there won’t be time to spare! I’ll be looking forward to a few pints! Do keep us up to date with some of the happening surrounding ORBC! Sneezles61

Congratulations man on your exciting labor of love! I am going to make it a pint (see what I did there?) to get stop in. Best wishes to you and your crew!

1 Like

Too Cool! Congrats! I have cousins in Columbus so hopefully will get to visit in the near future. Best of luck

Cheers,

Ron

Congrats. Someday I might be back in Columbus. I remember fondly exploring the river banks of the Olentangy.

Congratulations. Looks like a great location and lots of space for a good operation. The near by hotel should introduce your brews to people from all over the country. Will look forward to more videos as you progress to packaging the first beer.

Congratulations Loopie, next time I get over that way I will have to make sure to detour by your place!

:beers:
Rad

That’s great! I had a feeling that might be in the works for you. Good luck on going pro! I was hatched over in Muskingum County so I breeze through the C-bus on occasion, I’ll make a point of stopping by.

Congrats loop!

Congratulations!

Awesome. Good luck…

I’m close by in Hilliard. Gotta make it up that way

Party time. I’ll make the drive

Thanks all! I certainly hope you all can make it, especially those of you who live close.

And, if you wanted to sport our awesome T, it’s not too late to back the Kickstarter! :yum:

Good luck. It fun to brew at a brewery. Been helping out now for 2 years. Fun stuff. But the sad part it will come to a end. Mr. Tax and his thiefs. Breathing down my neck

Congrats @loopie_beer The place looks great. Best of luck.