SN Torpedo Can Alert!

This may have been posted already, if so please disregard. Monday I sent an email to SN asking when those damn cans were coming out.

[i]To Whom It May Concern,

I’m a huge Torpedo fan from Maryland. When are you guys going to be delivering that lovely nectar of the gods in 16 oz cans to a liquor store near me?! With all the speculation on the internet, I assumed the 4pk cans would have been out by now. Give me a heads up ha…

Your Faithful Servant,

Chris from Maryland[/i]

Here are the responses I received:

[i]Info @ Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. snbinfo@sierranevada.com
Mar 6 (1 day ago)

to John, me
Chris,

We released Torpedo and Pale Ale in cans just a few weeks ago. You should be able to find it somewhere near you by now. I’ve copied our local rep who can provide more information about your area.

Cheers!
Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.[/i]

and

[i]John Flavin john@sierranevada.com
Mar 6 (1 day ago)

to me, snbinfo, Patrick
Chris:
Thanks for your email regarding the Torpedo cans, they should be hitting the MD market this week. I would suggest going to your local place where you buy beer and ask them to order some for you. If you let me know where you live I can point you in the right direction as well.
Thanks,

John Flavin
Sierra Nevada Brewing Company
(703)608-0066
email: john@sierranevada.com[/i]

Yay.

Yay!!!

I like beer in can. Good move on there part.

Any idea how much a four pack of 16oz cans is going to cost? I feel like I’d rather just get the 12 pack, there has never been a problem with getting rid of them.

Heading down to the basement to pick up a can in time for the nova game (soon to start). Cost was about 9 bucks here in Conn.

Just saw them at Richmond VA Total Wine for 8.97 a four pack. Hell of a good beer too that just got way more transportable.

I paid $3 for a single can. It was good.

viewforum.php?f=20