Sediment in bottles

What is the cause of increased sediment in bottles? My holiday spiced pumpkin Ale which I brewed for Thanksgiving created a good 1/4" of chunky sediment. The top 11ozs. are tasty and clear. First Ag Pumpkin spice so below are my questions.

Could it be excess proteins that dropped out from the pureed pumpkin? I will not make that mistake again. Massive stuck sparge, I’ll use chunks next year.

Primed with dark brown sugar. Could type of priming sugar make a difference?

Could I have bottled too soon and there was extra yeast in the wort that fell after conditioning?

http://s1072.photobucket.com/user/flytyer58/library/

Yes. All of the above.

Yes on all counts. How long was it in primary? Did you use a secondary? I almost never use a secondary, but with pumpkin brews it’s definitely useful to get all the sediment out, either that or a solid 4 weeks in primary.

Pumpkin was in primary 2 weeks secondary 2 weeks. OG was 1.064 FG was 1.010. When I say stuck mash I mean the purreed pumpkin turned to jell in the mash. What a mess. This beer was one I entered in my first comp. with one judge saying too much spice and the other judge saying He couldn’t taste any, but no comments on sediment so I guess They overlooked it.
Is there a difference in using table sugar or priming sugar to bottle? I’ve got a deutsch Alt and a farmhouse Biere Detable to bottle this weekend and no kegs.