Secondary in Keg while force carbonating..Is this a problem?

Ok, so I bottled my Belgian Dark Strong Ale with 3/4 cup of table sugar and a dry packet of yeast for the 5 gallons (I forget the yeast I used as it was recommended to me by my local brew store). I had some trouble capping some of the bottles and I’m not sure why, but I can only figure that it had something to do with the bottle brands (which should be all the same). I had to reopen them and pour them back into the bottling bucket. :frowning:

On another note, I kegged my Speckled Heifer after it was in the primary for a week and a half. I decided to use my keg as a secondary of sorts and plan to force carb it over a couple weeks at 10psi and 40* Anyone see any problems with that?

[quote=“jtgreanya”]Ok, so I bottled my Belgian Dark Strong Ale with 3/4 cup of table sugar and a dry packet of yeast for the 5 gallons (I forget the yeast I used as it was recommended to me by my local brew store). I had some trouble capping some of the bottles and I’m not sure why, but I can only figure that it had something to do with the bottle brands (which should be all the same). I had to reopen them and pour them back into the bottling bucket. :frowning:

On another note, I kegged my Speckled Heifer after it was in the primary for a week and a half. I decided to use my keg as a secondary of sorts and plan to force carb it over a couple weeks at 10psi and 40* Anyone see any problems with that?[/quote]
No problem. You’ll be fine with a secondary in keg.

Thanks again!