RiteBrew.com?

This site has good prices on Perlick faucets, which are what I need. This site doesn’t provide a phone number though. I emailed them about this, and they said they like to handle all correspondence by email. Should this be a cause for concern?

The site looks fine and it gets thumbs up from my certificate checker in Norton. Thanks for the tip, although I think I’m going to get another 425ss which they don’t stock!

I have always read that a good rule of thumb is that if a company is not willing to post a phone number, then it’s probably not a company you want to do business with.

How would you even begin to pursue a return if they didn’t respond to email?

Why would they NOT have a phone number? All of my answers are scary.
I wouldn’t do it.

Looks like you got response by the email.

It looks like you are not running a small business.
It is because it is guys cell phone number and he does not want to answer your call when he is at the dinner table. He will answer your email pretty quick because that is the communication he is comfortable with.

I would be more scared to place order from site that does not disclose their location.

By the way I am not in any way associated with RightBrew.com.
I just run small business and prefer email correspondence and do not post my cell phone number on my web site.

Not sure what I’m going to do…I understand your point concerning small business owners, but their comfort level is not my concern. What I perceive as a bad business practice would not instill buying confidence in most customers. I’ll keep looking.

I agree that it is all about trust. If you do not trust this seller buy it at another seller.
Micromatic or Beverage Factory is your friend.