Recipe Critique

I’ve got 4 recipes i’ve spent some time tweaking and would like some feed back on. They are on Hopville and there are four of them. An IPA, Pale Ale, Stout(still working on it), and a Barleywine. On hopville I’m Rohlk or search Blue Skunk. Blue Skunk is what I’ve named my line of beers and I’ve never created my own recipes so I’d love some feedback, criticisms. If this is not the proper format for sharing recipes or asking for help I apologize, just let me know what I need to do. All feedback is very helpful and appreciated. Thank you so much. I love ya’ll. http://hopville.com/brewer/recipes/Rohlk

Any criticism is welcome, look the recipes over and tell me what you think,

they look OK to me. for the pale ale, i would use extra light DME. amber DME will leave you with a higher final gravity which might not be ideal for the style. the crystal will give you a nice color

for the stout, ive never used lactose, but i don’t think i would

other than that, IMO they look good. hard to go wrong with recipes like that, it will be beer!

Thank you very much for your reply! I went back and changed the amber for extra light like you suggested.