I was planning to brew this afternoon but my plans were derailed by unforeseen events… I made a yeast starter last night obviously intending to pitch it tonight but now it’ll have to wait until tomorrow afternoon. Will the little yeasties be fine another 12 hours or should I put it in the fridge?
FYI: the beer is a nut brown around 1.050. I don’t have a stir plate so I’m swirling it as I remember.
Thanks in advance!