Back to Shopping at NorthernBrewer.com

Project nearly complete

cheers

Very nice!

That drop-down tray is great. Are those shifter knobs? Really nice work. :cheers:

Looking good!

Yeah Impressive. I would like to see a few more when you say it is done! Also is it wrong that the first thing I thought of when I saw that (Stout?) was I could really go for that even though it’s 7 am where I am?

The shifter knobs as tap handles are such a perfect combination that I can’t believe I’ve never seen it before. When I ever get around to building a garage/workshop, it will have a kegerator and I’m totally stealing that idea.

Cool idea on the tap handles.

Stormy: Remember when I said I was coming over there for a few pints? My bags are packed! Excellent work on the kegerator, my friend! I agree, shift knobs for tap handles is a great idea. Cheers!

:cheers:

More pic’s please. Very cool set up.

That drop down tray is a glovebox…is it not? That is one sweet setup. You gotta love custom!!!

No problem. Certainly not copywrited/patented. GL.

All are from 2000-2006 TT. black one is a powder coated euro alum knob(for stouts, porters, schwarzbeirs); silver is standard euro alum (for pales and ambers); black/alum is standard US 6spd (for spl brew above 6%; inbound is a US 5spd (for spl brew 5% or less)

I’ll post more later in my fotki as it’s finished. And no, stout at 7am is not wrong. :wink:

Drip tray is the glove box door from a 2001 TT roadster. Yep, shifter knobs. Tap surrounds are the TT roadster roll bar base surrounds. Centers are TT shift boot cut to size. Shanks fit perfectly.

cheers my friend.

[quote=“Ken Lenard”]Stormy: Remember when I said I was coming over there for a few pints? My bags are packed! Excellent work on the kegerator, my friend! I agree, shift knobs for tap handles is a great idea. Cheers!

:cheers: [/quote]

the quattro pub will be open.

:cheers:

IMPRESSIVE!
It looks really great, now that i know how close you are to completing the project I feel a little bad you have to wait on that last one!! 49 more days till it gets here!

And now I also wanna come over and check it out for real!

[quote=“BierQueen”]IMPRESSIVE!
It looks really great, now that i know how close you are to completing the project I feel a little bad you have to wait on that last one!! 49 more days till it gets here!

And now I also wanna come over and check it out for real![/quote]

Thanks Kat,

I can wait. I’m just so damn happy Cristoph was able to grab it for me. Yea, we definitely need to coord calendars for samplings. My two lagers should be ready by the end of Feb/early March.

cheers.

Back to Shopping at NorthernBrewer.com