Portland,OR LHBS

New to home brewing here. I just made my first batch or Irish Red on the 21st of this month. I’ve been ordering all of my products from Northern Brewer but if I need to grab something on the fly, I would like a friendly local home brew supply shop here in Portland. I’ve only been to one so far and they were far from helpful. My question is for others local to Portland. What are/is the best homebrew supply shop in our general area?

Thanks in advance

Subscribe to NBs’ emails for special offers. I didn’t check my mail recently and didn’t open their site. Missed the 10% off and free shipping. Darn!

Welcome to this very friendly community.

That sale is extended through today. Order up!

1 Like

Despite my voodoo donut avatar, etc I have been only a visitor to Portland. If you were treated badly at a LHBS surely there are more to move your custom to. Go online and search for an alternative provider in your general area. THAT is a beer city. I refuse to believe there is only one store!!

1 Like

I’m sure @denny could point you in the right direction!

2 Likes

Maybe get to be an understudy the the wise beer guy? Sneezles61

2 Likes

That’s my pet peeve. Rude clerks and rude wait staff. That’s your job treat the customer well. To much rudeness in the world don’t know where that comes from. I’ll pay more to deal with a nice staff.

1 Like

Definitely not only the one here. I was trying to wean out the the process of finding a friendly store

Steinbart’s would be my recommendation

Placed an order. Thank you for heads up.

No problem. I try to do all I can to get other people to spend their money to keep the economy rolling.:money_mouth: