Picnic's leak

Hi All,
I was wondering if anyone has had picnic’s that won’t shut properly after a pour. I find myself pouring a pint and when I take my thumb off the lever, it still spits. Just a little but what I have to do to stop it altogether, is give it a very small very short burst. Everhthing seems to be tight. Any ideas?
Thanks, Mike

[quote=“Steppedonapoptop”]Hi All,
I was wondering if anyone has had picnic’s that won’t shut properly after a pour. I find myself pouring a pint and when I take my thumb off the lever, it still spits. Just a little but what I have to do to stop it altogether, is give it a very small very short burst. Everhthing seems to be tight. Any ideas?
Thanks, Mike[/quote]
Remove, disasemble, clean and look for any wear or broken parts. If nothing looks worn or broken, reasemble and put it back in service.

Will do, but they’re brand spankin.

Its possible something wasn’t seated right or a piece of debris got in it during assembly.

I’m on it.

Had the same thing with a new one of mine. It was working fine, then all of a sudden wouldn’t shut down and kept spitting. I just took it apart and cleaned it. Put it back on and working fine. There was nothing obvious that was stuck in it, but must have been something?