pH Meters

I have been reading John Palmer 's Water: A Comprehensive Guide for Brewers. I think I have a better understanding of the basics of water chemistry. Per his recommendation, I am looking for a pH meter. What do you recommend?

Thanks!

Dan

I use this one:
http://www.amazon.com/Milwaukee-Instruments-Waterproof-pH-Tester/dp/B002SGKE8W/ref=pd_sim_indust_5

A discussion of pH meter features, usage, and recommendations are presented on the Bru’n Water Facebook page.

I have a Milwaukee MW-101. It’s a good meter, but to be honest I don’t use it much for checking mash ph anymore. Maybe once in a great while just as a sanity check. I find that the results I get from the meter and what Brew’n Water calculates is so close that I don’t even bother with the meter anymore. About the only thing I use the meter for now is to check my bucket of Star-San.

I have a different meter but ended up at the same place. After over a dozen batches of widely different beers the pH kept coming in on target so I just stopped measuring. It was also driven by my pH meter no longer working due to needing a new electrode, not bothering to replace it.