Particles Clinging to Bottles

Last week I bottled my first all-grain, Northern’s Cream Ale. It was clear when it went into the bottle, but I noticed after about 5 days there appears to be very fine particles clinging to the sides of every bottle. The beer itself still appears to be clear–just the particles on the sides of the bottles. I’m not worried about contamination because I am always very thorough when sanitizing. My assumption is that it is fine yeast particles, although there is a decent amount of yeast that has already settled out. I’ve read elsewhere about some people saying that the bottles can pick up a charge and attract the yeast to the sides. I’m kind of suprised that this would affect every bottle.

I’m just curious if anyone else has encountered this, and if it really is static, is there anything you can do to get rid of the static so the yeast settles, or will it settle on its own over time? I have tried twisting the bottles, but that didn’t seem to do much. For comparison, the only thing I did different on this batch than on my previous extract beers was to use StarSan. I’ve also used the same yeast before (Wyeast 1056) on other extract beers but never noticed this. Thanks for any information/suggestions.