Organizing brewery stuff

So I’m trying to be more organized at home and work. One thing I’m struggling with in the brewery is all my empty cornie kegs. 1st yes I know it’s a sin to have empty kegs and carboys but I have 11 kegs and it’s hard to keep them filled. I’m looking for creative ways of storing them. I basically have a 10 x 10 room that holds my fermentation freezer, shelving unit for beer stuff, some 3 and 4 draw plastic units for stuff and then 3 large dog food containers for bulk grain. I have space on the walls for more shelves but I’m wondering if I could use that space for the empty kegs. Post pix or ideas for keg storage.
Thanks.

I currently have 13 five gallon kegs and several small kegs as well. Running 22gal batches keeps them pretty full. I just stack them in my conditioning room.

[quote=“Dahoove31”]So I’m trying to be more organized at home and work. One thing I’m struggling with in the brewery is all my empty cornie kegs. 1st yes I know it’s a sin to have empty kegs and carboys but I have 11 kegs and it’s hard to keep them filled. I’m looking for creative ways of storing them. I basically have a 10 x 10 room that holds my fermentation freezer, shelving unit for beer stuff, some 3 and 4 draw plastic units for stuff and then 3 large dog food containers for bulk grain. I have space on the walls for more shelves but I’m wondering if I could use that space for the empty kegs. Post pix or ideas for keg storage.
Thanks.[/quote]

I was at a friends house for brew day. He has, I would guess, about 20 cornies. He made a rack that holds 10 or 12 kegs. They were stacked 2 across, 5 or 6 high. They lay on their sides. Sorry I don’t have a picture, but it didn’t look to hard to make. The empties he said has CO2 in them to keep pressure in them, which sounds like a good idea.