Having made 3 NB purchases, I like to drool over the various kits and products. I’ll often check out the reviews. You’ll have ~90% of reviews submitting 5 stars and the other 10% claiming it’s awful.
Specifically, I was looking at trying Wyeast 1945 (Neo Britannia) on a NB barley wine extract and saw some surprisingly bad reviews with others giving it a stellar review.
I guess I don’t see this 100% limited to NB as I’ve been transitioning to more online shopping and seem to notice this other places, too.