Northern brewer cream ale?

Hello I brew Northern brewer cream ale all grain an i got an og of 1.046. Well about a week ago I test ed an drunk the sample. The hydrometer say it was about 1.008 to 1.009 I going to check again when I going to rack to the keg. Basic my ? is I used the wyeast 1056 can you get an AA of 79 to 80% with this yeast. I did do a yeast starter an i pitch at fermentation temp of 62F beer temp not air temp

Sounds good to me. How did it taste? Cream ales should be crisp; they were ale brewers’ efforts to compete with lager beers. Great summer style!

I think you can get high 80% AA with 1056 no problem…i just brewed this with the us05 did not turn out so good…it had this hefeweizen clove note which was not pleasant…i mashed low @ 150 60 mins, fermented 1 week @59-60F once it slowed i removed from ferm chamber to room temp for 1 week then kegged(i think thats why i got the hefe note)Next time im gonna keep a stable 60F throughout… OG was 1042… FG was 1008…Good luck on yours

I did a cream ale with wlp060 american ale blend. And it turned out pretty good.

WLP060 AMERICAN ALE YEAST BLEND
Our most popular yeast strain is WLP001, California Ale Yeast. This blend celebrates the strengths of California- clean, neutral fermentation, versatile usage, and adds two other strains that belong to the same ‘clean/neutral’ flavor category. The additional strains create complexity to the finished beer. This blend tastes more lager like than WLP001. Hop flavors and bitterness are accentuated, but not to the extreme of California. Slight sulfur will be produced during fermentation.