Northern Brewer coupons -- handy reference spot

Looks like robotoatmeal.com is providing coverage for NB’s coupons. They’re a non-spammy website which tracks retailer’s authorized coupons, and seems to get the expiration dates right. You have to type in “northernbrewer” as all one word to see the offers.

NB offers 5% off every day for AHA members–even for online orders. Just add your AHA number and expiration date in the comments field at checkout.

Great reminder. 10% off at the store for those fortunate enough to be in the area. I look at all the other benefits of the AHA as free as a result of my annual savings at NB. Saved $8 this week alone.

I appreciate their military discount. Put your info in the comments section.

Thanks NB!

Well, now that they are the same: Take 10% off your Midwest Order with code: NHC2013
Good till 7/13/2013

[quote=“fightdman”]Well, now that they are the same: Take 10% off your Midwest Order with code: NHC2013
Good till 7/13/2013[/quote]
You can get 10% of your Midwest order any time for being an AHA member, but you have to e-mail them after placing your order and they will issue a credit. A bit of a pain.

Also, a word of warning: Midwest has been performing terribly lately with respect to order cycle-time and listing backordered items as in-stock. I’m one of the recent victims of both issues and will not be ordering from them again until they get their act together.

Midwest and Northern Brewer are now both owned by the same venture capital firm, so expect some consolidation soon on fulfillment.

What venture capital firm?

David Kidd of Entrepreneur Partners owns both Midwest Supplies and Northern Brewer now. They invest in direct response companies. I’m aware of the deal because I’m an exec in a direct response advertising agency and follow acquisitions.

[quote=“kcbeersnob”]

Also, a word of warning: Midwest has been performing terribly lately with respect to order cycle-time and listing backordered items as in-stock. I’m one of the recent victims of both issues and will not be ordering from them again until they get their act together.[/quote]

They got me a couple weeks back with this too - they took over a week to “process” the order then had 3 items backordered without an email or notification of any kind. Unacceptable in my mind.