NHC results

I just found out I had two beers, 1st place and 2nd place,in two different categories win at the Atlanta competition! Wow, cool. Another member in our club also got a 3rd place. Still have not received score sheets yet.

Thanks to all on the forum for sharing your advice and ideas. Cheers, Mike. :cheers:

Awesome! Congrats.

I have a Berliner Weisse and an Old Ale going on to Seattle. You?

I have a ESB and a Saison going.I spent 2 1/2 years in Germany while in the Army and loved all that Weizen bier. Congrats back at you and good luck.

I snagged a silver for my 14b in PDX

I got a 1st for 22c in Indy.

Yummy. What kind?

I got a Oktoberfest going to the first round!

[quote]by TG on Sat May 05, 2012 2:33 pm

Yummy. What kind?[/quote]

It is a Chardonnay-Oak Aged Belgian Golden Strong Ale.

I’m starting to drool thinking about all that great beer.Good luck to everyone going to the finals.

[quote="Duxx"]I got a Oktoberfest going to the first round![/quote]  Just got a flashback of those big beer tents and those beautiful  Blondes with hands full          of 1 liter mugs. Good luck Pres.

Awesome, I always thought that would be a great combo.

I got 1st for my Kriek in Indy

Managed to get a 1st for my Schwarzbier in Atlanta. Very excited about getting my score sheets back and shipping to the next round.

Does anyone know what the deadline is for getting 1st round beers shipped to Seattle?

Congrats to everyone who medaled, thats quite an accomplishment. Good luck on the next round.

Duxx it looks like May29-June 11. I got that from the comp rules on the link below.

http://www.homebrewersassociation.org/p ... ompetition

I am really hoping to get all of the shipping info that the AHA is supposed to provide ASAP

also hoping my re-brew finishes up in the nick of time

I am really hoping to get all of the shipping info that the AHA is supposed to provide ASAP

also hoping my re-brew finishes up in the nick of time[/quote]

Yep, that’s my situation exactly. Only thing is my 1st round beer is an Oktoberfest. I rebrewed on Sunday. I barely had enough of the 2nd round batch to get 3 bottles out of the keg before it kicked. The last has some yeast keg junk in it. Ugh! I need all the time I can get to have the lager rebrew ready.