NHC Philly

[quote=“breslinp”]Use this site:

http://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1191982
[/quote]
Thanks. Registered!

Got the tickets, but that really s@cked.

Got a room except for Saturday night.

By the time I got through to registration, Thursday was sold out. I was able to get Friday and Saturday. Looking forward to it anyway.

REALLY pumped for this!

Not sure my accommodations are the best - splitting a room @ the Marriott with two dudes from my club, but none of us are really planning on being in the room all that much. I did see a few nearby hotels with really good deals.

might steward the comp on Thursday as well…or just find a few bars around Philly.

I’m most excited for the seminars and for tasting Sean Paxton’s eats @ the banquet. Really psyched I sprung for that, I’ve heard he’s a wunderkind.

I hope I have the opportunity to meet you there, Denny. You’ve helped me work through a few questions/problems in the past. Would just like to shake your hand… maybe pour you a beer :cheers: [/quote]

Just look for the red Chuck Taylor hi tops.[/quote]

Great, now I’ll have to find some other shoes to wear.

[quote=“TG”]Got the tickets, but that really s@cked.

Got a room except for Saturday night.[/quote]

+1000 to that sucking! That website looked like it was thrown together that morning. Took me WAY too long to get through the process of registering myself and a guest. By the time I got done, Thursday was sold out. :evil:

Grow your beard and hair and we can go as twins… :wink:

By the way, why is Thursday sold out? I would think that Saturday was more in demand.

There’s another convention in ahead of us that runs through Thur., so the capacity is limited that day. Since they’re gone after Thur., there’s more room for us.

Grow your beard and hair and we can go as twins… :wink: [/quote]

I just shaved my beard!

No chance on the hair thing either, but that’s a permanent thing, unlike the beard. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m happy to say that Philadelphia is, more or less my home town. I actually live in NJ, just across the river. I am very much looking forward to it.

Denny - what color are your Chucks? Something tells me you wont be the only guy there with a beard an Chucks on. I’d just like to meet you and say thank you in person. I haven’t been brewing all that long. But, it seems to me that you have made, and continue to make, tremendous contributions to the home brewing.

[quote=“MEPNew2Brew”]I’m happy to say that Philadelphia is, more or less my home town. I actually live in NJ, just across the river. I am very much looking forward to it.

Denny - what color are your Chucks? Something tells me you wont be the only guy there with a beard an Chucks on. I’d just like to meet you and say thank you in person. I haven’t been brewing all that long. But, it seems to me that you have made, and continue to make, tremendous contributions to the home brewing.[/quote]

Red Chucks…believe me, it shouldn’t be hard to find me!