Next brew?

My first brew just hit 1 week in the fermenter and I’m thinking about ordering another kit in the next week. I really like IPAs and hoppy beers but not sure what I should pick next since I’m relatively new to this. I do have a secondary 5 gal fermenter so i can do a dry hopping if necessary. What would you recommend? Dead ringer?

I brewed the Dead Ringer this summer, and it was one of my favorites. Highly recommend that one. Really good flavor and plenty of hops bite.

Black IPA kit…it’s AWESOME!

I bottled my black IPA almost two weeks ago, and it smelled freaking amazing at bottling. I snuck a bottle earlier this week, and even green, it was very tasty. Definitely my favorite so far. Are you prepared to make a yeast starter?

Dead ringer is a great beer. The black IPA is good too if I had to choose between the two I would go with the Ringer.

I’ve done probably every NB IPA kit and you can’t go wrong with any of them. But I’m going to say that the double IPA is my favorite. Dead Ringer is next.

:cheers:

I bottled my black IPA almost two weeks ago, and it smelled freaking amazing at bottling. I snuck a bottle earlier this week, and even green, it was very tasty. Definitely my favorite so far. Are you prepared to make a yeast starter?[/quote]

Yup, stir plate and 2L Erlenmeyer in the mail, just gotta get some DME when I order the kit

I like to experiment. There is a beer in Greensboro, NC that I’ve come to love. It’s called Natty Green’s Southern Pale Ale. So, I took a bottle to my local brew supplies store in Asheville and asked them to put together a kit for me that might clone it. Turns out, they were pretty close. Makes a fantastic IPA-style of beer. I’m brewing it again today, and using a bit more hops and a little less on grains of coloration. Here is the process as we brewed it a couple months ago… http://howbrewbeer.com/brewbeer-indiapa … aleale.htm