New recipe book

Available Jan. 1

http://www.qbookshop.com/products/21116 ... rewer.html

Thanks for the heads up. Really looking forward to it.

My wife got me a Barnes and Noble gift card for my birthday that’s been sitting around collecting dust. Now I know what I’ll be spending it on :slight_smile:

It was already on my Christmas list for this year as I get Agnew’s email that he sends out periodcially. However, I was hoping it would be available on the 16th. Is it the 16th as the link says, or the 1st as your post says? Either way I’m buying the book, but I’ll take it off the Christmas list if it’s the 1st. Thanks.

The book is being shipped to book stores on the 16th, but is not officially released until January 1. Most of the larger stores who have pre-sales will likely (no promises) ship out once they receive the book.

Awesome, thanks for the heads up Denny. It’ll be on my Xmas list for sure

Any plans to make an epub or Kindle edition?

Definitely epub and I’m pretty sure Kindle, too.

thanks Denny, will definitely support it…

on that same topic, I just did your rye IPA from NB. I used 2 s-05, rehydrated and noticed that the instructions call for a 4 week secondary. Do you secondary this beer, or just leave it in the primary for 5 weeks or so before dry hopping?
thx and congrats on the book!!

[quote=“beerwench”]thanks Denny, will definitely support it…

on that same topic, I just did your rye IPA from NB. I used 2 s-05, rehydrated and noticed that the instructions call for a 4 week secondary. Do you secondary this beer, or just leave it in the primary for 5 weeks or so before dry hopping?
thx and congrats on the book!![/quote]

I leave it in the primary for 3-4 weeks. Lately I have gone back to racking to secondary before dry hopping and I think I get better results that way.

I know you’re not getting any royalties, but how much are you charging to autograph a copy? :wink:

A bottle of beer! :slight_smile:

I see that Lenny’s Bittersweet RIPA will be in the book. That’s a great beer!
Even if the beer comes out “spot close enough” it should be a winner.

A bottle of beer! :slight_smile: [/quote]

12 ounces or 22? :cheers:

That’s a mighty fine ethics line you’re walking.

How so?

How so?[/quote]

Yeah, I’m interested to see where this one goes too…

Denny didn’t specify homebrewed or commercial beer. Ive got an ice cold bud light straw ber Rita in the mail for that autographed copy

I threw up in my mouth a little…

I think we can disqualify that as simply not being “Beer”.