New hop arrival

I am overseas and get my hops mailed to me from my local homebrew store back home (and thankful for it). I recently recieved US Saaz, US Tettnang, Liberty, and Whitbread Golding Variety (WGV). This was as a substitute for the normal variants of Saaz, Tettnang as well as Hallertau and EKG.

Going to use the Liberty for a bockbier this weekend and the Saaz for a Saison. What about US Tettnang (dunkelweissen?) and WGV (bitter?). Anything I should know about flavor wise for any of these?

[quote=“mlsouth”]I am overseas and get my hops mailed to me from my local homebrew store back home (and thankful for it). I recently recieved US Saaz, US Tettnang, Liberty, and Whitbread Golding Variety (WGV). This was as a substitute for the normal variants of Saaz, Tettnang as well as Hallertau and EKG.

Going to use the Liberty for a bockbier this weekend and the Saaz for a Saison. What about US Tettnang (dunkelweissen?) and WGV (bitter?). Anything I should know about flavor wise for any of these?[/quote]

I have a bitter scheduled to be brewed in march that I bought some WGV to use in.

US Tettnang if usually a Fuggles variant an d not much like German Tettnang.

U.S. Tettnang is Fuggles so use that and WGV in a british style.