NB's Pilsen LME to All Grain

I’m planning to make some AG versions of my favorite extract recipes. Is there a good resource to find the grains that should be used to emulate the extracts?

Specifically I’m looking to do something close to the Pilsen to start. Please point me in the right direction.

Pils malt. If the extract has anything besides that in it, it shouldn’t! OTOH, I think NB uses Briess extract. Their pils extract also has carapils in it, but they don’t list how much. Start with just pi;ls malt and tweak in future batches if needed.

I couldn’t find any sort of ratio for the carapils.

I’ll probably start with a maybe too generous 10%. Unless someone already knows…

[quote=“catswilleatyou”]I couldn’t find any sort of ratio for the carapils.

I’ll probably start with a maybe too generous 10%. Unless someone already knows…[/quote]

I’d start with none and go from there.

[quote=“Denny”][quote=“catswilleatyou”]I couldn’t find any sort of ratio for the carapils.

I’ll probably start with a maybe too generous 10%. Unless someone already knows…[/quote]

I’d start with none and go from there.[/quote]
+1 now I want brew a crap load of batches! I need more time & space. I wonder if Hawkings found a home brewing worm hole yet…

From Windom I see…I hunt Birds down that way. Any Idea how the Pheasants are looking?

Sorry to Hi-jack the thread…

From Windom I see…I hunt Birds down that way. Any Idea how the Pheasants are looking?

Sorry to Hi-jack the thread…[/quote]
I saw some real decent looking ones on 60 just past Mt. Lake & east of Lake Crystal. next time you come out this way, let me know & we’ll trade some brews!

[/quote]
I saw some real decent looking ones on 60 just past Mt. Lake & east of Lake Crystal. next time you come out this way, let me know & we’ll trade some brews![/quote]

I can’t decline an offer like that. Thanks!