NB all grain recipes: no longer lists ingredients?

that sounds a bit drastic to me.[/quote]

And maybe a bit childish?

Ummmm…NB has released kits with proprietery hops packages in them before.

While I will agree that I enjoy that they put their recipes out there, if they did stop listing them, I would still order from them. I have brewed with other people who bought kits, and the kits are solid, but for my system, I have to use more grain to achieve the same gravities, so I will utilize the ingredient list they have and then order what I need. I also buy base malt grain in bulk, so that makes the recipes cheaper than ordering the kits.

I find their recipes inspirational and serve as a guideline for beers I want to make. I constantly direct beginners to NB as the place to get a good kit. I know of at least 2 other online brew places that seem to put carapils in every beer kit. I’m glad this is not the case with NB.

[quote=“tom sawyer”][quote=“Denny”][quote=“deadeye1”]Seemed to come up just fine on my Commodor 64!
:lol: [/quote]

Hey, I’ve still got one of those![/quote]
Right next to your black-and-white TV and your console stereo?[/quote]

Nope…it’s in the storage shed!

Sounds like knowing the recipes is important to you too.

[quote=“muddywater_grant”]What was the rebel red?

Irish red, american red?

Would love to see it’s recipe.[/quote]

It’s a hoppy American Red (but is pretty unique IMO).

The hop additions looked crazy which is why I tried it. It is really hoppy when it’s young but mellows out nicely (I love it throughout but my wife doesn’t drink it for the first couple weeks then loves it).

http://www.northernbrewer.com/documenta ... RedAle.pdf