Natural Gas Line for Burner

I have a Blichmann burner and bought the NG conversion kit. I would like to get a 25’ flex line that I could put away away after use. Most lines I see are only 12’ long and some don’t look very flexible. Has anyone made one or have a source for one?

Thanks,

Mike

I’m setting up NG brewing at my house that is currently getting built. When I talked to the HVAC company owner and explained what I was doing with the natural gas outlet I wanted in the garage he mentioned that he goes to someplace like ACE Hardware to get custom hoses like what I will need to run my blichmann burners. Sounds like ACE will cut the hose and crimp on the connectors for what ever length you want. He also said if not ACE anyplace that does gas/welding supplies could probably make something.

I ordered a 1/2" ID air hose with 1/2" MPT ends crimped on from McMaster-Carr:

Thanks for the replies. I also found a 32’ SS braided hose w/3/8"FMT ends for $49+$8 shipping on ebay. Sounds like a lot but after pricing the piece parts it’s very reasonable.

Now I need to look for quick disconnects.

Mike

Now I need to look for quick disconnects.

Mike[/quote]

For your gas lines?

If it were me, ( I know, ya’ didn’t ask :slight_smile: ), but I would stick with the threaded flare fittings for my fuel lines, and have a fuel shutoff valve where it exits the structure, and a removable flex line from there to my burners.