Back to Shopping at NorthernBrewer.com

My kegerator build with no collar

Couldn’t get my Pictures to upload right. It kept making them to big cut out about half the picture.
So here is a link to the album. I haven’t really seen anyone else do it like this. http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c216/ … r%20build/

Man, that is just crazy! It’s gonna be a pain in the ass whenever you need to change your lines! I plan to go the chest freezer route soon (haier fridge with 2 tap tower currently) and my plan is to just go with picnic taps for a while with 10’ lines.

[quote=“GoldenChild”]Couldn’t get my Pictures to upload right. It kept making them to big cut out about half the picture.
So here is a link to the album. I haven’t really seen anyone else do it like this. http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c216/ … r%20build/[/quote]
Not too hard…get the image code from the pic and paste it.

And I agree with Beersk, that is gonna be a pain in the ass changing lines!

yes and clean lines and taps!!

but looks really nice and clean build!!!

Yeah its not really bad to get to them It just has some small snaps in the front/back and a couple on the sides. I tested it out took me a couple of minutes to remove it and reinstall it. I figured I will only have to change my lines a few times a year I’ll choke it up as maintenance. I’m just making sure to clean them really well everytime in between kegs.

mvsawyer I just figured out why I cant see them right its because of my Settings are on Prostyle for the board. If I change it back it lets me see it in all its glory.

Also wanted to add that the white freezer next to it was just givin to me for free from my mother in-law so just got my first lagering chamber really excited about that.

[quote=“GoldenChild”]
Also wanted to add that the white freezer next to it was just givin to me for free from my mother in-law so just got my first lagering chamber really excited about that.[/quote]
Nice work. I plan to get another chest freezer soon. I have a 9cf one right now, would like to get a 12-14cf for serving/lagering. I figure I could have 3 on tap and 3 lagering in kegs. Exciting times ahead!

Great job, but my OCD would never let me live with those front flanges extending above the top edge…must…find…smaller…flanges. :wink:

:cheers:

[quote=“StormyBrew”]Great job, but my OCD would never let me live with those front flanges extending above the top edge…must…find…smaller…flanges. :wink:

:cheers: [/quote]

lol. My OCD also forced me to notice that as the first thing.

[quote=“Silentknyght”][quote=“StormyBrew”]Great job, but my OCD would never let me live with those front flanges extending above the top edge…must…find…smaller…flanges. :wink:

:cheers: [/quote]

lol. My OCD also forced me to notice that as the first thing.[/quote]
You guys crack me up. I thought about cutting them down but didnt know how that would look. I wonder if someone makes a smaller one? Maybe I could fab one up?

I have a shank from an old tower that was too short with the plastic flange. I used an SAE washer (7/8?) and opened it slightly with a die grinder. The OD is a bit smaller.

Back to Shopping at NorthernBrewer.com