My keezer build. What do you think?

It is a work in progress, and not yet finished, but it is a solid start.

What are you guys using for drip trays? What are some good distributors if I want to add more than one keg? How can I lock down the CO2 cylinder in place?

I have a stainless steel drywall mud tray for a drip tray. Cheap from home depot, works fine but can’t sit your glass on it while pulling a pint…

I don’t use a distributor. Y or T line splitters work fine.

Looks great! See my kegerator page for about 6 pics of how I built my drip tray for cheap.

http://www.mullerbrau.com/Kegerator.htm

[quote=“MullerBrau”]Looks great! See my kegerator page for about 6 pics of how I built my drip tray for cheap.

http://www.mullerbrau.com/Kegerator.htm
[/quote]

Well, after looking at your set up I feel like an ass. Thanks a lot :wink: That must have taken more than a day or two.

I will eventually add another keg or two, but I am saving all my pennies these days, so it will be awhile.

I think it looks great. Nice job.

Muller Brau makes us all jealous. Good job.

[quote=“Brew Cat”]Muller Brau makes us all jealous. Good job.[/quote]Thanks all but I went through all the same motions you did (or will be) and I just try to help you guys out.

Someone has to lead the way Greg.

What is the drip tray surround or shelf made of?

[quote=“dannyboy58”]What is the drip tray surround or shelf made of?[/quote]Just a piece of 1"x8"x24" ash or aspen wood from Homer Depot. Rounded edges with a router with a 1/4 R round over bit.

A good start. I suggest you drill a hole and run the CO2 outside. It frees up more room for kegs as well as you can afford to use a much larger tank. I suggest you cluster the taps so they don’t get in the way when loading kegs.

Looking good. I bought a 4 way distributor for co2 that I have installed inside my 7.2 cu/ft keezer. I bought a very inexpensive dip tray from food service warehouse. It was close to
$25 after shipping. I installed it on my keezer using 2 L shaped pieces of metal and some magnets. It perfectly holds pints under my 4 faucets. I’d upload a picture but it always says that it’s too large of file. Taking from phone camera FYI.

[quote=“holaday1185”]Looking good. I bought a 4 way distributor for co2 that I have installed inside my 7.2 cu/ft keezer. I bought a very inexpensive dip tray from food service warehouse. It was close to
$25 after shipping. I installed it on my keezer using 2 L shaped pieces of metal and some magnets. It perfectly holds pints under my 4 faucets. I’d upload a picture but it always says that it’s too large of file. Taking from phone camera FYI.[/quote]

That is what I will most likely do.