Multi-tasking Oops, advice?

So as I was getting ready to brew today (merrily boiling away T-Can and Bearcat’s Wheaten beatdown atm :evil: I didn’t realize it until about halfway through racking was like oh S@#t!! Now the question, do I leave it and hope that I get lucky and things are ok or do I rack it to one of the 2 sanitized pressurized kegs I have available? It’s currently filled up to the very base of the neck and I have a stopper and a bubbler in place. I am planning to start dry hopping in the keg in about 1-2 weeks anyway. Any advice?

:cheers:
Rad

edit forgot to mention, the carboy has sat cleaned and rinsed upside down on the drying rack in my laundry room for the past three weeks

I doubt it matters. If there was anything in the fermenter that is going to hurt your beer, it’s very likely already happening, so you could either leave it or transfer it to a keg with pretty much the same result. In any case, good luck with the batch. :cheers:

Clean and upside down? I bet you’re fine. Make sure fermentation starts fast within 24 hours and you’ll be fine. If not, then pitch more yeast ASAP.

It’s been in primary for three weeks. The gravity sample was 1.015 and the OG was 1.070 so I’m very close to FG.

:cheers:
Rad