Most Popular Beer in the World? Not what you would think

Not surprising but interesting :slight_smile:

http://shine.yahoo.com/photos/most-popu ... 00724.html

I’ve never heard of it. But just because China is over populated and guzzles that beer doesn’t mean it’s the most popular in the world. Wouldn’t we have to have it here in the US, etc. for it to qualify as the most popular in the world?
I think Bud Light wins because it is distributed world wide, everyone knows what it is, and most people drink it.
But then again, I don’t give a sh*t.

They just went by largest production for the year (which doesn’t say much about taste, for sure)…

That sums it up fine for me.
Anyway, in my house, the most popular beer in the world is the stuff that starts in my mash tun. :mrgreen:

:cheers:

[quote=“Beersk”]
But then again, I don’t give a sh*t.[/quote]

Drink enough of that beer and you will. :roll:

[quote=“Rookie L A”][quote=“Beersk”]

Drink enough of that beer and you will. :roll: [/quote]
you talking about the Tennessee Quick Steps? the Montana Mud Walk? the Alabama Bowel Burst? the California Crap Dance? how bad we talkin’ here?

[quote=“Beersk”]I’ve never heard of it. But just because China is over populated and guzzles that beer doesn’t mean it’s the most popular in the world. Wouldn’t we have to have it here in the US, etc. for it to qualify as the most popular in the world?
I think Bud Light wins because it is distributed world wide, everyone knows what it is, and most people drink it.

It’s actually Japanese. I’ve had it, refreshing and tasteless, like a glass of water.