Minneapolis Grand Opening – Home Brew Appreciation Day

Anyone going to this? I’m plan on hooking my face up to the Surly tap till they run out of CO2.

Minneapolis Grand Opening – Home Brew Appreciation Day

4/21/2012 (All Day)

As the final send off of our Grand Opening, we will be conducting brewing demonstrations outside. This is a great chance to see various techniques and equipment being used. Some of our local brewery friends will have some commercial beers to sample as well. We will also have some great seminars in our classroom during the day. Beer and Home Brew Trivia for prizes at 2:30, 3:00 and 3:30pm.
In the Parking Lot:

10:00 am – 4:00 pm: Northern Brewer employees are simultaneously demonstrating how to make extract, partial mash, and all-grain batches of beer.
11:00 am – 4:00 pm: We’re pouring samples from some of our favorite local breweries including Harriet Brewing, The Herkimer, Surly, Town Hall, and Vine Park. Highlights include a keg of Surly FIVE and a special cask!
2:30 pm, 3:00 pm, and 3:30 pm: Chuck Terhark from Trivia Mafia leads 30 minute micro-rounds of Beer and Homebrewing Trivia. Win some great prizes!

Damn, I wish I could go.

Too bad my buddy got married in Iowa City Saturday…I would have loved to drain that Surly cask!!!