Memorial Day

A special thanks today to all those who have made the ultimate sacrifice for this great country. Fly your flag proudly today to show your support and thank any Veterans and active duty Military you know for their service.

Cheers & Hooah, Mike. [Army Vet]
1 Like

and here I thought it was just another excuse to take the day off work and get drunk

It is, as long as you go to the closest national cemetery and salute the folks there first.

Good day to revive this old thread….
At 3 pm, yer time a moment of silence for our fallen enlisted folks… Thank you!
Sneezles61

I agree they made the ultimate sacrifice true Patriots. The word patriot is tossed around to freely lately

I refer to the peeps that think they are doing right as ignorant nonconformist’s… Join the USA military… you might get a rude awaking… There is a set of rules… not make it up as you go…
Sneezles61

1 Like

Thank you to all who have served. And a special thank you to those families of people who have made the ultimate sacrifice!

1 Like

Respect for the ones who gave their lives so we can be free and enjoy our lives. Lots of them in europe forgot that us and canadians liberated europe. They take freedom for granted. Freedom does not come for free

3 Likes