Me sad

Damn. Did use this time. Different. Shipping agent. To get my product. To bonaire. But now 3.5 weeks. My grains still not their. Guess. Going. Cheaper. Does not allways. Pay off. Next order. Go back. To my regular. Shipping. Agent. Cost bit more. But at least. I know whats going on. And of course. They do blaim it on. Covid.

Sorry to hear Wilco, that sucks. :disappointed_relieved:

:beers:
Rad

Well, they all have the same excuse… Even here stuff takes a while to get from point A to point B… Send your Christmas packages now!!!
Sneezles61

Normally. I dont mind waiting. But no brewing. I am out of base malt. I did believe them. When they said. Everyweek a conatainer arrives. So did think. Well. My order on tuessday in miami. 10 days to get it on the island. So can do two more brew sessions. Before i run out. And by than do have new. Grains on the island

Can you buy some from the brewery?

If I every come to visit all my luggage will be filled with grain and I’ll be wearing a bathing suit for underwear.

2 Likes

Didn’t need that picture Squeegee… :confounded:
Sneezles61

No. I have no idea. Whats going. On. Think he had a bug and mold issue . Did see on fb. Pick up grains. For free to feed your goats. Went by last week. The bar was open. But brewery closed. Wanted to talk to the owner it was his day off. Dont want to push my self to the front. But people did say after you left. The beer. Not so good. Bummer. I did like brewing there. But hey. If. 10 dollar. Per hour more. Is to much. Forget it

That would be cool. Brewing. Diving. Beer talk. Do think. The island. Will open again. Next year. I hope.

You’ve already production brewed. After the pandemic winds down, and you get a steady source/supply of grain, you should start a nano(and I do mean nano) brewery. Small. Low overhead. People don’t care(too much) about fancy as long as the beer is good.

Not too much skin in the game and you won’t lose your a$$. The local idiot here was paying 120k a year in rent :flushed::hushed::confounded::dizzy_face: pairing retro video games with a brewery with 2 storefronts in a downtown location.

2 Likes

Me do have the permits. To. Start. A company. I can use the buisniss. Company. Name from my wife. She was smart. To. Start. A. Camanto. Enterprises. Holding. So there is a way to start more than. On company. For example. My daughter. Acounting. My wife a shoe store. Leather products. My brew buddy and me toying with the idea for a while now. Start small nano. Build. Clients. Who are willing. To buy small batches. Think there will be a void. To be filled in. Got questions. Some times. Like wilco can i buy your beer. Me in close contact. With bsg brewing. Got to figur out. The order grains. They want min 1000 dollar per time. First investment i would do buy. Bigger brew system. And. Larger fermentors. If i go that way. Keggs and cans. No bottles.

2 Likes

And the good part of the new week. I can pick up the grain order. Today or tomorow. It did arrive last Thursday on island

2 Likes