Long time no see

Well, the bo_gator is back, for a little bit at least, if anyone remembers me :cheers:

Don’t remember you, but welcome back. :cheers:

I remember you! And welcome back! Why’d you leave?

Hey Bo,

Great to hear from you! I hope you are doing well.

Steve

Hey Bo, yeah I remember you. Welcome back! You’ve probably noticed that several of guys that used to be on here are gone now. People come, people go. Such is the way with forums I suppose. I still read the fourm, but don’t post much anymore.

Well, I have not really been brewing for the last couple of years. However I have recently gotten tired of paying for beer, so I guess it is time to start brewing again.

A great reason to get back into the craft!

Welcome back I remember you well!

Welcome back Bo. I seem to remember that you had a great BoPils recipe… am I right? Would you post it, if possible? Thanks

Good to hear from you. I wondered where you went. Let us know how good that first batch is compared to store bought.

[quote=“bo_gator”]Well, I have not really been brewing for the last couple of years. However I have recently gotten tired of paying for beer, so I guess it is time to start brewing again.[/quote]Welcome back Bo! I know of several people who have gotten tired of brewing, gave it up and then came back because they got tired of paying high prices for good craft beer.

Glad to see you back and that is a very good reason to get back to brewing. I never stopped for that reason and it is nice to be able to drink beer that you can make to your very own taste.