Long and Strong Fermentation

Hi, I’ve been brewing for a little while now, but I may have just encountered a new issue that I can’t seem to find much info about online. In a nutshell, I’ve got a fermentation that seems to just keep going and going.

On Saturday I brewed NB’s Smashing pumpkin extract kit, doing a partial mash with 3lbs 6 row, 3 cans pumpkin, and 1 lb of flaked oats. I used Safe Ale 05 yeast, and everything seemed to go fine with the brew. OG was 1.067. Fermentation began within a few hours, and has been bubbling through the airlock at least once per second ever since. It’s now Thursday night, and it’ still bubbling away with a big head of foam. (The foam cap may be a little more liquidy than normal, but maybe that’ storm the pumpkin?)

Usually my beers would be finished by now, or at least starting to slow down, but this doesn’t seem to be slowing at all. Should I just relax and have a home brew, or is it possible le that something is causing it to ferment longer than usual?

Once per second isn’t really all that strong, more steady. It’s only been 5 days, don’t worry about it.