Leave the corny's be

I guess its common to get particles in a glass of beer from a half full corny when you move the kegs around in the keezer?? Up until then the beer was clear. I’m right right?

right!

yep, so if you’re wondering how much is left, lift it after you pour your glass rather than before. posting.php?mode=reply&f=3&t=109843#

I know my post lacks creativity and my handle could become Captain Obvious. I just forgot in the moment, poured one and was like, wtf? Then logic dawned on me… Of course I marked the calendar since logic is alway hit or miss with me.

If you want to know how much is in the keg without moving it around just leave the door open on your kegerator for a few minutes. Condensation will appear only as high as the liquid that is left in the corny.

FWIW, I had to move my keezer yesterday, so all the kegs came out. The condensation level showed how much was left as noted above. Ssome sediment got mixed up of course, but I had clear beer after about 1/2 glass so there was very little waste.

cheers.

[quote=“StormyBrew”]FWIW, I had to move my keezer yesterday, so all the kegs came out. The condensation level showed how much was left as noted above. Ssome sediment got mixed up of course, but I had clear beer after about 1/2 glass so there was very little waste.

cheers.[/quote]

Waste? What waste. It will settle out as you drink the glass. :oops:

[quote=“Nighthawk”][quote=“StormyBrew”]FWIW, I had to move my keezer yesterday, so all the kegs came out. The condensation level showed how much was left as noted above. Ssome sediment got mixed up of course, but I had clear beer after about 1/2 glass so there was very little waste.

cheers.[/quote]

Waste? What waste. It will settle out as you drink the glass. :oops: [/quote]

Not fast enough. :wink:

Small price to pay for beer that trumps many on the store shelves huh :o

Don’t worry about the floaties. Drinking the trub now and then is like eating your veggies!

I don’t know that that’s entirely accurate. :wink: