Label questions

Where can I find an inexpensive laser print label that can hold up to moisture?

I use these die cut 6/page ones with removable adhesive and I get them from a guy named Steve Crocco at http://www.supcom.biz and it is 110 sheets for about $33 shipped

ONLY $23.95 per Box - These Labels work in all types of printers & copiers. They adhere firmly yet remove easily without soaking & scrubbing. This is a special order. Contact Steve at the numbers or E-mail below to order! Cheers!

CONTACT INFO:
Supply Components Inc
PO Box 507
Somers NY 10589-0507
T - 914.276.1256
F - 914.276.3137
E-Mail: sci-22@msn.com

onlinelabels.com plus, you get a free downloadable program to fully customize colors, text, and uploaded images, and it’s simple. check out product number OL3078.

[quote=“MullerBrau”]I use these die cut 6/page ones with removable adhesive and I get them from a guy named Steve Crocco at http://www.supcom.biz and it is 110 sheets for about $33 shipped

ONLY $23.95 per Box - These Labels work in all types of printers & copiers. They adhere firmly yet remove easily without soaking & scrubbing. This is a special order. Contact Steve at the numbers or E-mail below to order! Cheers!

CONTACT INFO:
Supply Components Inc
PO Box 507
Somers NY 10589-0507
T - 914.276.1256
F - 914.276.3137
E-Mail: sci-22@msn.com[/quote]

Is this “removable adhesive” like a Post-It note in that it can be taken off the bottle and re-applied? Or does this just suggest they are able to be removed from the bottle after use(unlike some commercial labels which need an act of God to be removed)? Thanks!

I have labels made by grogtag.com

They’re great labels but a little pricey to do very often. They say you can reuse them if you’re careful with them (sanitizing and stuff) but I haven’t tried to yet since the ones I have done I put the style on the label. the up-loader is a little wonky, you have to try a couple of times resizing you image to get it right (not stretched weird)

If you get a home laser printer, you could just use regular paper and white glue/glue sticks/or milk to attache them.

I like doing new labels for every beer (graphic designer) but it just gets expensive. I may do a generic label, get a bunch printed at a time,then write in the brew name/style.

Kodak inkjet printers have waterproof ink. I buy standard 81/2 x 11 labels, print six per page. Use icicle am to remove them.

Kodak is getting out of the printer business this year, so you’ll have to stock up on the ink.

EDIT: Looks like they’ll still sell the ink though.

[quote=“BPBCo”][quote=“MullerBrau”]I use these die cut 6/page ones with removable adhesive and I get them from a guy named Steve Crocco at http://www.supcom.biz and it is 110 sheets for about $33 shipped

CONTACT INFO:
Supply Components Inc
PO Box 507
Somers NY 10589-0507
T - 914.276.1256
F - 914.276.3137
E-Mail: sci-22@msn.com[/quote]

Is this “removable adhesive” like a Post-It note in that it can be taken off the bottle and re-applied? Or does this just suggest they are able to be removed from the bottle after use(unlike some commercial labels which need an act of God to be removed)? Thanks![/quote]Yes, it is completely removable and then you can restick it somewhere else. I have some on bottles that are 3+ years old and they still come off.

Muller are you using a laser printer to print them?

[quote=“ibeentired”]Muller are you using a laser printer to print them?[/quote]Yes, a color laser or they will run.