Keeping sanitized bottles sanitized

I just got my Avvinatore Vinator for Bottles and a FastRack Bottle Dryer. Can I during the week use my Vinator with Star San then drip dry and cap (Swing top, I have many Grolsch bottles) . Then at the end of the week use the bottles I cleaned for bottling or should I re-rinse the bottles with Star San the day of bottling? I want to break it down as much as I can during the week so bottling day go a wee bit faster.

p.s. Is it ok to leave the foam left behind from the Star San in the bottles that are drying or should i rinse that out???

There may be some slight risk pre-sanitizing. The risk will be much less if you are sure each bottle is clean.

Star San is a no rinse wet sanitizer. The Star San solution is only effective when the surface to be sanitized stays wet. Seal the bottle immediately after spraying the sanitizer into the bottle with your vinator. Open the bottle and drain in the rack just prior to filling.

I let a little beer over flow when filling bottles. This will push out any excess Star San foam and maybe any air bubbles introduces by the surge of beer as the bottle begins filling from the bottling wand.

I donā€™t mind if anyone says this is not a good idea.

great thank you. Going to bottle some hard cider and an IPA now. Cheers!

Sounds unnecessarily messy, but I do like the sentimentā€¦ maybe itā€™s not what anyone else thinks is a good idea, but it works for me and the beer tastes good. Thatā€™s what counts! :slight_smile: