Back to Shopping at NorthernBrewer.com

Just Sharing - Plans for Weekend

It has been about 4-5 weeks since I last brewed. Recently, I had an “IPA Relase Party” at which my Dead Ringer IPA had its public debut. Had about 30 people over (adults and children; lots of families with 3 or more children) for a cook out and beer. Rave reviews. The NB Dead Ringer kit is a darn good beer. Only downside, we drank just about all of it.

I am getting excited - just pitched the starter for NB’s Black IPA extract kit. Very much looking forward to that brew. Will be brewing Saturday.

ESB bottled this past weekend.

Thanks for reading.

Let me know how it goes-- I’ve been wanting to brew a black IPA.

Dead Ringer is hands down my favorite. First batch was extract, second batch was all grain… Keg is almost empty :frowning:

[quote=“MEPNew2Brew”]It has been about 4-5 weeks since I last brewed. Recently, I had an “IPA Relase Party” at which my Dead Ringer IPA had its public debut. Had about 30 people over (adults and children; lots of families with 3 or more children) for a cook out and beer. Rave reviews. The NB Dead Ringer kit is a darn good beer. Only downside, we drank just about all of it.

I am getting excited - just pitched the starter for NB’s Black IPA extract kit. Very much looking forward to that brew. Will be brewing Saturday.

ESB bottled this past weekend.

Thanks for reading.[/quote]

Yah let me know how it is, I wanted this kit but the wife wanted something light so I ordered the cream ale.

Back to Shopping at NorthernBrewer.com