Just a general thanks

Just wanted to give a general thanks to all thats on here helping us brewing newbs to become better brewers and passing on your own personal info on the how to’s and don’ts.

I like that If I cant find the answer somewhere, I can just ask, even if I missed a previous post about the same thing. The few other forums Ive been on, was 50/50 or less, most acting like they couldn’t believe I didn’t know what they did when I just started and they have been doing this for years…

So again, Thanks everyone

8 Likes

I agree this is a good forum always lesrning new stuff.nobody takes themselves to seriously, well maybe a couple people.

1 Like

Just don’t ask if Breiss grain is too grainy, and we’ll all be fine.

3 Likes

I agree 100%.

I would say thanks to everybody…except brew_cat :slight_smile:

well, as they say, you’ll never know unless you ask, and ive asked a bunch of newbie questions already, lol.

It is necessary for us to give new brewers good information. The formerly known as new brewer may be helping us brew better beer.

2 Likes

I’m just honored to be mentioned

1 Like

Good post! Im in full agreement. Once I found this addiction… I have been to this site every single day. Such a wealth of knowledge and, believe it or not, comradery.

Thanks everyone!

1 Like

What??? I’m glad this got brought up… I find that malt… :wink:

1 Like

Enough of the group hugs… git brewin’ :yum: Sneezles61

1 Like

1 1/2 weeks till I can. Caribou Slobber is next

1 Like

Im now the same way, I check this more than my facebook, lol.

I’ve learned that beer has A LOT of calories. :slight_smile:

I’m on here almost every evening and my wife will walk by and say -
“What are you reading?
Oh, let me guess… Beer stuff??”

I’m not sorry. :wink:

1 Like

I’m totaly agree with you, always something new to learn about: :slight_smile::+1:

Well eat less so you can drink more beer

I follow a few forums across several topics; I fell this forum does the best job of keeping the inevitable differences of opinion respectful. That, IMO, is what makes for a welcoming environment where people don’t feel afraid to ask “stupid questions”

3 Likes

This has been a friendly forum for a long time. Sure sometimes you might feel like saying “this has been discussed 100 times before, try the search” but we have all been there and remember the excitement and worries when you are a new brewer and are happy to answer any questions.

The moderators try to be quick to squash any unfriendly comments and to keep some order without making it so restricted it’s no fun. If there is a problem you can flag a post or private message a moderator. Mods have a little shield next to their name.

Topics to avoid: Hot side aeration, rehydrating dry yeast, red or blue cooler for mash tun. :wink:

2 Likes

Don’t forget the discussion of how grainy Briess malts are. :wink:

:beers:
Rad