Back to Shopping at NorthernBrewer.com

It's 90 degrees out and I'm brewing!

Brewed my October fest today at 95F. When does Global Cooling start?

Moved into my current (“new”) house about 2 weeks ago, and just had a new utility sink installed yesterday in my basement.

Got 2 batches scheduled for tomorrow, a German hefe (with WB-06 yeast) and an IPA to be served on nitro (will either use US-05 or a slurry of Wy1469).

Temp tomorrow is slated to top 100 again here in Cincy, but I’m running out of homebrew, so 2 beers and a batch of apfelwein will be in fermenters by this time tomorrow.

Bklmt2000

I have a amber siting in the basement. My basement stays about 75 degrees, I know this is the high side of the temp range should I expect some serious off flavors or what? On a side not I have a Hefe in Ferm 2 that I have sitting in a cooler I add a fozen water bottle every day to keep the temp low.

I also have one of those burners but I got mine from Home Depot with free shipping but I had to pay sales tax with Amazon free shipping and no tax.

At the risk of posting too much information I saw Mullerbrau’s Chillzilla and had a twitch of desire in my pants. I’m dying to make my own chiller but that project is on the backburner until myself and the mrs. move across the damned country.

I have this one from Home Depot and it is great.

http://www.homedepot.com/buy/outdoors/o ... 75862.html
Back to Shopping at NorthernBrewer.com