Back to Shopping at NorthernBrewer.com

Is my brand new Perlick 425ss bad?

I just got a Perlick 425ss off the same guy that sold me 2 a few months ago. The 2 work great and I only get two very small drips after I stop my pour. On the new one, I turn off the handle and get a small flow, and 6 or so fast drips. After this it drips slightly and the sprout is wet right now since using it last night. I see a little wetness on the rug now. The other two faucets are so good I do not need a drip tray at all. Any idea how often this happens on the 425ss ? I guess I can return or fix the faulty parts but just wondering on if i will have issues in the future with the others or anything else you good people could tell me. Thanks

I don’t have that issue with mine. Might be a leaky o-ring in the faucet, if its new I would return it for a new one.

It appears the piece of metal that the tap handle goes on was touching the rest of the faucet which causes it to leak. I loosened a little and it fixed it. Thanks to the ebay seller who responded right back to me with the answer to this issue !

Back to Shopping at NorthernBrewer.com